People sometimes ask me who I am, but the rarely ask me who I am not. None-the-less, I, Edward Johnson, am not...
- born January 31, 1915 in Wilford, Fremont County, Idaho, the first son of Edward William Johnson who was bom November 16, 1889 at Holiday, Utah, and was the son of Eric Johnson and Ingrid Eugenia Larson Johnson.. Same name, different person.
- One of the inventors of electric Christmas Lights.
- The one on the December 21, 1936 cover of Time magazine
- The Confederate Major General
- The one who is knowledgable about GOOD ENGLISH
- The Billionare
- A chair
- A preacher like him: This Edward Johnson, This Ed Johnson, or even This preacher guy
- Musically inclined (Note that this points to the internet archive version of the page. At some point this became a porn site, so don't scroll to far forward in the archived copies.)
- The Football Player
- The operatic tenor
- The well known president of the Brick, Tile & Cement Company of St. Marys, Kan
- Any of these. As usual, wikipedia has a much more comprehensive list than I could come up with.
Also not me
Here are some links to Edward Johnsons that used to exist but no longer do. I wonder what happened and I can't rescue the links using the wayback machine.
- A dentist Too bad, I'd like to put veneers on people's teeth.
- Dead At least I'm not dead while I am writing this, but if I die before you read this, who would update the page? I'm sure I'm not that Edward Johnson, and I am probably not dead.
- Married to Miss Anna Johnson
- The Soccer Player
Home (Mine, not yours)